Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A shameless plug


As some of you might know, I have been the presiding outdoor recreation writer for Examiner.com for the past year. Although I haven't always been timely with my articles, I have greatly enjoyed this role. I have been able to write about such varied topics as local, state, and national parks, the Tour de France, bird watching, and teaching children about conservation. My site can be found here. I've also had the honor of interviewing my friend and great triathlete, Travis Earley.


The great thing about this writing opportunity is that I have been able to point out opportunities that people might not necessarily think to do on their own. There are truly many great things to do in the Rochester area, you just have to know where to look. And this is part of my job. I get to connect with people who are looking for outdoor fun and point them in the right direction.


I hope you enjoy this site. I promise I will be better about posting on it!

No comments: